Friday, July 18, 2008

General: Now I'M feeling very depressed!

Blue - http://www.bluesnews.com/ - puts down my 1.5Mbps broadband in no uncertain terms!

"Just in time for all these E3 movies, my cable bandwidth was quietly upped, and I am now getting staggering 31 Mb/s downloads, close to 4 MB a second.
This makes it more apparent than ever that in this brave new internet world, my old 1.5 Mb/s connection probably doesn't even qualify as broadband, as it was not really capable of downloading a lot of these clips, much less streaming them.
Back in the day we had a joke about "Low Ping Bastards," but I think that's much too kind a description of the connection I'm currently enjoying."

2 comments:

Cuddles said...

It's a real shame that people feel that they can't talk about their problems. I have a couple of friends that have depression but at least I know about it and can tlk to them - I'd like to think that I can help, even if it's only a little bit.

Cuddles said...

This comment was really meant for the article referring to mental illness but depression takes all forms.
My only excuse is that it has taken me half a day to get my password sorted out.
Looks like I also need a spell checker loaded.